A gentleperson’s farm at 3.62 acres currently run as a lucrative wedding / special events business. Great location with panoramic views of rolling hills, just minutes from Lambertville/New Hope, Princeton, and central New Jersey with just the right amenities and flexibility to accommodate both large or small celebrations. A rare find: a residential agriculture property with three highly coveted variances: restaurant operations, food product preparation, and indoor and outdoor catered events.
After years of successful operation, the owner’s are ready to hand it off to the next generation. Here’s an opportunity to put your own fresh spin on their event packages or sit back and collect the rents letting third party operators run the show, or return the compound to a gentleperson’s farm. It’s all here, the compound even has a train stop on the historic Black River & Western Railroad, for old fashioned steam railroading right here in Hunterdon County.
This idyllic setting includes:
• Six bedroom/2 bath main house with two kitchens, one set up for the owner and the other a commercial kitchen for events.
• Three bedroom/1 bath guest house, currently used as the bride’s quarters, but could easily be rented full-time or as an AirBnB.
• A second guest house, currently used as the groom’s quarters.
• 1,200 sf restored Barn now used as a Chapel capable of seating 80 guests.
• Large outdoor fire pit patio area
• A train stop on Black River & Western Railroad offering trains and events for every occasion.
For ADA assistance, please email email@example.com. If you experience difficulty in accessing any part of this website, email us, and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method.